Monday, July 30, 2007

Getting out and growing up!


Well,
This weekend was a lot of fun. Jessica and I we to a corn hole tournament held by an ARMY buddy of mine. Yes I did come in second. My team was second out of 22 teams. Yeah me! But the thanks goes to Joan and Bill. They watched Roman on Saturday night while Jessica and I went out and while mom was tired Roman and her were both alive. I know he had a great time and mom said he was a good boy. Big thanks to those two for giving us that time.
Roman on Sunday morning did something I have been waiting for. He said his first sentence. It was breakfast time, sun shining through the windows and Jessica and Shamus still sleeping. I took Roman to the kitchen and asked him what he wanted for breakfast. Well he said “I want erios” he meant cheerios, but it was his first complete sentence. He meant what he said. No grunting for yes, and no screaming and pointing. He is learning more words and there uses.
Shamus is holding his head us for much longer periods and Roman is talking with regularity. So I would say the growing up has really started.

No comments: