Monday, August 27, 2007

Well we made it






Okay,



So we made it two years with the wrecking ball on two legs that is Roman.
I first want to thank everyone who came to Roman's birthday party and those who could not be there thank you for your cards and gifts. The party went off without a hitch and was a great time for all. I enjoyed seeing my son in the company of those who have meant so much to me for so long. Jessica and I loved having everyone over to enjoy our home and our children. What we didnt enjoy was cleaning it up. Did anyone see the living room after the presents were opened. Wow! I really am rethinking the gift giving versus the gift card thing. We loved the range of gifts Roman recieved. He got blocks tools music makers and puzzles and books. Which then in turn gave us all types of packaging and wrapping paper. I wouldnt trade anything but I would like to own the patent on wrapping paper.
Roman loves all of the presents. He has played with everything, which means we have stepped on almost everything. Each book has been read and reread. Each car or truck or submarine has been opened and rolled and smashed and the noises have been consistently played and replayed. Tools have been used to build and blocks have been stacked. I think that although i havent seen everyone in the world, i can still say Roman has the best family and friends in the world. Jessica and I are so very grateful to everyone.
Well now we have both Shamus and Roman and trust me with Christmas right around the corner we are just looking forward to giving our sons every oppurtunity to say thank you and to enrich your lives in the way only they can. Thank you to all those who brought food and gifts. A special thank you goes to Joan AKA "mom" you made the day.
Thank you to everyone

No comments: