Thursday, December 20, 2007

On the Naughty List

Roman is officially on the naughty list this year. A few weeks ago my dad sent gifts for the kids, and they've been sitting wrapped and undisturbed in a box in the family room, until today. Shamus was napping and Roman was watching one of his shows, perfect opportunity to take a quick shower. Well it must not have been quick enough because when I got out I found this...

He decided that he couldn't wait any longer and dug into the gifts, unwrapping Marissa and Shamus' gifts but leaving his undisturbed. I couldn't help but to laugh, it's something I'm sure I would've done. He's just like me, he can't wait until Christmas either! This just goes to show that you should never leave any gifts unattended when Roman is around, lesson learned.

No comments: