Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jessica's birthday



Okay i know Jess will be mad at me for posting any picture of her but it was her birthday. Mom, Bill even met us for dinner at Max&Ermas. All three kids put us all through our paces. Jessica's birthday presents weren't spectacular but they ,I hope, were useful. I got Jess a cookbook, a book about Irish people, and my favorite book of all time " The Catcher in the Rye." I hope she liked them. I also got her a gift card and I am hoping, ...once we actually get time where there is no snow storm and we can get a babysitter and organize our friends and I am not away for the ARMY, to take her out to dinner and shopping and have some fun with our friends. Might be awhile before all those factors are in line. Anyway if you get a chance just drop Jess a line. She is 24. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sis. Have a happy fun one and wish Marissa a happy one for me on her B-day

Melanie said...

happy belated birthday!