Monday, April 7, 2008

Floodgate 2008



Remember the big snow? Remember the quick thaw and following rain? Well now remember what all that water does when it has no wear to go but in my friggin basement. I went through about 140 gallons of water pulled out of the carpet, i burnt up one shop vac, Richie and I pulled up the carpet and pad, Dad and I rolled it and disposed of it. Now my basement is nothing but a dark hole with fans running. Oh yeah the ceiling fell down while i was in Minn. So not only do i need new pad and carpet, i need new walls, and a new ceiling and lighting. oh yeah my storm door has been off for a month because the wind pulled it off the hinges. Yeah the house needs work. Special thanks go out to Richie and Dad. Without you two my life we be impossible. Richie you truly are the best friend anyone could ever hope to have. Dad you have come through when i needed you and that makes a huge difference in my book. Thanks again to all who help.

No comments: