Wednesday, May 7, 2008

When the Cat's Away....

This is just ONE of the things that happens when Roman is left for even the smallest amounts of time. He draws on Sha's head in PERMANENT MARKER! Yes, he decided to use his brother's head as a canvas this afternoon while I was making lunch. I left the kitchen for maybe 2 minutes to answer a call and when I came back I found that he had gotten ahold of a permanent marker (I THOUGHT we had thrown them all out, guess we missed one) and drawn all over the kitchen and Sha's head. Thank God for Mr Clean Magic Eraser sponges to get the marker off the kitchen, but what about Sha's head??? That, I guess, will just have to fade away. Poor Shamus doesn't stand much of a chance with Roman around. One of these days Roman will get what's coming to him.


No comments: